LEARN TO DIVE - November 2 - December 31, 2023
Our Learn To Dive Program offers a proven series of successful techniques that teach a progression of basic skills
that promote body balance, spatial awareness and improved water entry for diving as well as
emphasizing individual fundamental requirements to beginning divers.
Utilizing state of the art diving and dryland facilities at the University of Southern California, your diver will have access to trampolines, dryboards and a gymnastics style spring floor to work on skills before performing them over water. The diving facility itself is equipped with double 1 meter and 3 meter springboards and a tower supporting 1 meter, 3 meter, 5 meter, 7.5 meter and 10 meter platforms, plus a bubbler system under the tower and 3 meter springboard.
This program is open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).
Learn To Dive Dates
November 2 to December 3, 2023:
- Tuesday, Thursday: 5:00 to 6:30 PM
- Saturday: 9:30 to 11:00 AM
- Sunday: 9:30 to 11:00 AM
- No lessons 12/24 or 12/31
Per USC policy, participants 14 and older must be vaccinated to participate in all club activities on campus. Exceptions made for religious and medical reasons.
Program Details and Registration
— Spaces are filled on a first come, first served basis. —
- All participants must be registered with an Athlete Membership at USA Diving ($40.00 annually)
- One-time, non-refundable registration fee: $20.00
- Per Day Fee: $35.00
- Fill out and return the Learn To Dive Packet along with your non-refundable registration fee of $20.00, if applicable, to Program Director Hongping Li prior to starting program.
If paying by check, make payable to Trojan Dive Club.
Uytengsu Aquatic Center
1026 W. 34th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90089-2511
For Completed, Signed & Scanned Packet
Scan QR Code to make an online payment.